There are basically two different ways to contact TurboTax customer service via live chat. The first option, which in my opinion is probably the most common approach, is to go to TurboTax’s website to contact support directly from there.
The company’s website offers live chat, so it actually makes sense. I mean, where else would customers go to ask their questions and get the appropriate answers, right?
If you try contact support using the live chat feature at TurboTax.com, you will have to follow all the steps listed in this guide, but instead of selecting the “Call” option, you will have to click on “Chat”.
Although the option that I previously mentioned is easy, there’s an even better way to do it, but in order for this method to work you must have a Facebook account as well.
If you already have a Facebook account, then I believe that using the social media’s built-in live chat feature is the easiest and fastest way to go about it.
So if you have everything you need, and you also want to contact a live representative right now, then simply follow the steps below:
Live Chat with TurboTax Customer Service using Facebook
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Now type “TurboTax” into Facebook’s search box at the top left of your screen and press enter in your keyboard, or click on the magnifying glass at the far right of the search box.
- Select TurboTax’s Facebook page from the list of search results by clicking on the page’s title or its image.
- Once you’re in the page, a chat window will automatically open at the bottom right corner of your screen. When you see it, click on “Type a message”, write your message and press “Enter”.
- Now simply wait for a TurboTax rep to get back to you.
As you can see contacting TurboTax support via live chat is as easy as I told you it was, especially if you decide to use all the advanced technological customer service tools offered by Facebook.
If this information was useful for you, then please don’t forget to share it with your family and friends. This kind of support will allow us to work harder and provide more helpful information that anyone can access for free.