The best way to contact Lyft customer service is probably via email, the only problem is that the email address that you’ll find at most sites, which is “email@example.com”, doesn’t actually work.
Just to be clear, let me repeat that again, firstname.lastname@example.org does not work! If you try to contact Lyft using the previously mentioned email address, you’ll probably end up waiting forever for them to get back to you.
Don’t believe me? Check out this conversation on Facebook started by a Lyft customer who got frustrated after waiting for four days. Everyone who tried to contact Lyft using that same email address is still waiting for a reply.
Although that email address does not work, you can still get in touch with the company by email.
In fact, contacting Lyft customer service via email is considered one of the best options available to talk to a real person at the company, and also one of the best ways to get your issues addressed quickly.
However, to contact Lyft via email you can’t just go to your mail inbox, compose a message, and then send it to the email address that I mentioned above.
If you do, you will never receive a reply, and by the time you’ve realized that, you will probably have already wasted a lot of valuable time, time that you’ll never be able to get back.
To get it right simply follow these steps:
Lyft Customer Service Email
- Go to the Lyft Help Center and fill out the contact support form that you’ll find on this page.
- Enter your email address in the first field of the contact form, which is located right below where it says “How can we help you?”.
- Enter the reason why are you are contacting them in the “Subject” field.
- Enter a phone number where they can reach you.
- Select if you’re a passenger, driver, or applicant from the “I am a(n)…” drop-down menu.
- Enter more information if you want in the “Additional Details” box.
- Include images, videos or other media if needed by clicking on the “Add File” link that you’ll see below where it says “Attachments”.
- Verify that you are human by checking the box located right next to where it says “I’m not a robot”.
- Click “Submit” and now simply wait for a customer service representative to write you back.
Don’t forget to check your inbox regularly once you’ve sent the email, because that’s where they’ll contact you when they get your form.
The process that I just explained is for drivers, passengers, and applicants who have a problem and need to contact Lyft to get assistance.
There are other ways to contact Lyft by email, so depending on what you need, you could send them a message to one of the email addresses listed below.
Additional Email Contacts
- email@example.com – If you need assistance with payment related issues. For example, if you need help with reimbursements.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – If you have questions about your ratings, and also if you want to know how you can improve as a driver.
- email@example.com – If you need to submit your CPUC.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This one is for mentors who get kicked out of a mentor session and need to submit additional documents and send follow-up emails.
- email@example.com – For driving related questions and issues. This email address has been reported as currently not working.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This one isn’t working either according to several users on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- email@example.com – If you had an amazing experience riding with Lyft and you want to share it with the world.
There you have it, all the email addresses that you’ll ever need to contact Lyft customer service via email no matter what your needs are.
If you found this page useful, we would really appreciate it if you gave us a like or if you shared this post on your favorite social network or app.