One of the best ways to contact Lyft is through social media sites like Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram among several others.
However, the sites I just mentioned are without any doubt the top social networks, so if you want to get Lyft’s attention these are the sites where you want to go.
Today I will show you how you can contact Lyft customer service through their social media accounts and it won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
Although I can’t guarantee that they will get back to you immediately, I can assure you that they will at least see your message right away, and also that they’ll get in touch with you very quickly.
So how do you go and contact such a big company on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter? Just follow this step-by-step guide and you’ll learn how to do it on any social network that you like.
Well not just any site, because we will be focusing only on the top social media sites due to the fact that that’s where you’ll have the highest rate of success when trying to talk to a live representative at Lyft.
In fact, the best place to try to reach Lyft is at Facebook, because on that particular site customer service agents tend to spend a lot of time and they also have access to special tools that the platform offers which allow them to do things such as talk to their customers via live chat.
Below you’ll find detailed instructions on how to reach the ridesharing company online through social media.
We will start off with Facebook, because that’s the only place where you can actually contact the company using live chat. Then we’ll show you other ways to get in touch in case you don’t use Facebook or don’t have an account.
How to Reach Lyft on Facebook Using Live Chat
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Type “Lyft” into the search box at the top of your screen and click on the magnifying glass to perform a search.
- Click on the first search result displayed at the top of the list to open Lyft’s official Facebook page. Or simply avoid steps 2 and 3 altogether by going directly to this page: https://www.facebook.com/lyft/
- Click on the “Send Message” button located on the right side of the screen, right beneath the page’s cover picture.
- Type your message in the chat box that will automatically open at the bottom of the page, where it says “Typically Replies Within an Hour”, and then press enter.
- Now simply wait for an agent to respond.
How to Contact Lyft on Twitter
- Go to Twitter.com or on the app and log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Then type “Lyft” in the search box located at the top right of your screen, and then click on the magnifying glass or hit Enter. Or simply go to this page https://twitter.com/lyft.
- Click on the “Message” button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Type your message in the field at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Click “Send”.
- Wait for a reply.
How to Reach Lyft on Google Plus
- Google to Google+ and login to your account.
- Now go to your Google+ profile page.
- Click on the compose button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Type your message in the pop-up box that shows up in the middle of the screen.
- Once you’ve typed your message, click on the blue link located right next to your name that says “Public”.
- Then click on “See More”.
- Type “Lyft” into the search box.
- Check the box next to the name of the company that you searched for to add it to your “Share With” list.
- Click on the “Done” link at the top right corner of the pop-up window.
- Now click on the blue “Post” button at the bottom right corner of the pop-up box to post your question or problem.
- Now be patient and wait for a live representative to get back to you.
Don’t forget to check your email inbox regularly, because you’ll probably get notified via email when a support agent posts a reply.
I hope this guide was helpful. I’m sure that if you follow the steps exactly as I presented them here, you will have no problems at all the next time you try to reach Lyft customer service.
If it was indeed helpful, then we would really appreciate it if you gave us a like.