This is going to be a really helpful article, especially for those of you who’ve tried everything to contact Boost Mobile customer service either by phone or email, and yet nothing has worked.
Today I will show you how you can get in touch with Boost Mobile through their social media accounts right now.
I can’t guarantee that they will instantly reply to your queries, but they will see them right away. So if you decide to use this option, you’ll definitely get their attention, and they’ll probably get back to you as quickly as possible, trust me on this.
But how do you go about contacting huge companies on sites like Google Plus and Facebook? Well, it’s actually quite simple, probably a lot easier than you think, and I’m going to show you exactly how to do it, step-by-step, in this little yet insanely useful guide.
There’s no doubt that the biggest social media networks are Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter, and now maybe Snapchat can also be included among these giants. So, at Boost Mobile, customer service representatives probably spend most of their time appeasing angry customers and taking care of their issues on the bigger sites like Facebook and Google.
Since we already know where customer reps like to spend most of their time, that’s where we’ll be focusing all of our efforts.
Keep reading to find out which social networks work best when it comes to getting help from Boost Mobile’s customer service team. Using social networks to raise awareness about your issues is a common practice, as well as a great way of getting attention and ultimately the kind of help you really need.
Learn how to use social media to contact support by following these steps:
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Type “Boost Mobile” into the search box at the top left of your screen and click on the magnifying glass to perform a search.
- When the search results are returned click on the first result to open Boost Mobile’s official Facebook page.
- Click on the “Very Responsive to Messages” link on the right sidebar and a chat box that says “Typically replies within minutes” will open up at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Type a message” and then start writing your message. Tell them why you’re writing, what your problem is or, what you need help with.
- When you’re done writing your message press enter if you’re on a computer or, tap “send” if you’re on a mobile device powered by Android or iOS (iPhone/iPad) and then wait for a rep to get back to you.
If you don’t want to use Facebook’s chat feature to talk to support, but you still want to use Facebook to contact a customer service rep, do this:
- Follow the same steps outlined earlier, but instead of clicking on the “Very Responsive to Messages” link, click on “Write Something on this Page”, type your message there, and then click “Post”.
- Go to Google+, sign in to your account using your email and password right after clicking on the “Sign in” button at the top right. Then go to your main Google Plus page.
- Once you’re there click on the compose button at the bottom right.
- Write your message.
- After writing your message click on the blue link right next to your name that says “Public”.
- Then click on “See More”.
- Click “Search” and type the company’s name, which in this case is “Boost Mobile”.
- Check the box next to the company’s name to add it to your “Share With” list.
- Click “Done”.
- And then click “Post”.
- Be patient and wait for a reply.
- Go to Twitter using your PC or your mobile phone and login to your account if you aren’t already logged in.
- Now visit this page https://twitter.com/boostmobile
- When you’re on the page that I linked to in the previous step, click “Message” to send a direct message to Boost Mobile.
- Say what you want to say by typing a descriptive message in the pop-up window.
- When you’re done writing your message click “Send” and then patiently wait for a reply.
As you can see, unlike most sites, we do a lot more than just provide links to the company’s social media accounts.
This specially crafted guide provides actionable steps that you can take right now to get help and find support as quickly as humanly possible.
Don’t forget that you can follow these same steps on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets running on Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Phone devices, the only difference this time is that you won’t have to be clicking on links and buttons, instead you’ll just have to tap on them.
Finally, if you found this article useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus.